Updating Webmaster & Billing Contact Information
How to check and update your Webmaster and Billing and contact information.
To edit the Webmaster Contact for your account:
1) Connect to your account's /admin control panel at: http://www.datarealm.com/admin
Please note : You will use the same username and password you use to access your account via FTP. If you don't know your login details, you should contact us for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-227-3783
2) Select the Account Info tab at the top of the page
3) Select the Webmaster Contact Link from the menu on the left side of the page
4) Edit the information as necessary. All fields are required except for: Company Name, Apt/Suite, and Fax Number
Once you've updated the information, click Update Webmaster and the changes will be saved.
To edit the Billing Contact for your account:
1) Connect to your /clients control panel at: http://www.datarealm.com/clients
Please note : You must use your billing contact email address and a special system password to access this /clients interface. If you have trouble with this, you should contact us for assistance. email@example.com or 1-877-227-3783
2) Click on My details
3) Edit the information as necessary.
Once you've updated the information, click Save Changes button and the changes will be saved. Please note, the Billing Contact is considered to be the account owner, and has authority over the Webmaster Contact.
The first time you go to access your /clients control panel, please go to the following page :
This function will email you your /clients password. You must enter your account's billing email address. If you don't know what address is currently listed on your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that each time you request your password a new one will be generated and sent to you.
Was this answer helpful?
Details on how the Email / Web Space ratio works, as well as suggested settings. What is the...
In January of 2009 Datarealm updated its security policy. Please note the following key points:...
As a Datarealm Shared customer you have access to several different interfaces that allow you to...