If you have any copyright claims, this is how to contact us.
Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Datarealm's system or network, should be promptly sent in the form of written communication to Datarealm's Designated Agent:
Agent for Claims
Datarealm Internet Services
P.O. Box 1616
Hudson, WI 54016
All claims must include the following information:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
5) A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Was this answer helpful?
Complete Details on Our Billing Policies. Check / Money Order Credit Card Adding Extra...
Contract covering any domain registrations done though Datarealm. AGREEMENT. In this...
A definitive description of what you can and cannot do with your Datarealm hosting account....