How to access the phpMyAdmin web based MySQL interface.
phpMyAdmin is a powerful tool that lets you manage your MySQL database(s) though your web browser. It has all the capabilities of the command line MySQL interface, with much less of a learning curve. Currently it can:
- create and drop databases
- create, copy, drop and alter tables
- delete, edit and add fields
- execute any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage keys on fields
- load text files into tables
- create and read dumps of tables
- export data to CSV values
In order to use phpMyAdmin you need to create a MySQL database. Once that is done:
1) Login to your /admin (http://www.yourdomain.com/admin) and go to the Website Tools tab and then the Mysql Database Interface link in the left-hand menu.
2) Go directly to https://secure.datarealm.com/phpMyAdmin/
Enter your account username and database password to login. Be sure to select mysql.datarealm.com for all mysql4 dbs or mysql5.datarealm.com for all mysql 5 dbs.
Please let us know if you need any help accessing phpMyAdmin