How to Change your cPanel Password
Please consider the following when setting any password :
- Do not use words that are in a dictionary, names, or any personal information (for example, your birthday or phone number).
- Avoid simple patterns. Instead, use UPPER and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols. Make certain that your password is at least eight characters long.
- When you choose a new password, make certain that it is not related to your previous passwords.
1) Look in the top right hand corner of your screen. Directly to the left of the Logout button is a blue button with your account username. Click that to see a set of options. Select the first - Change Password.
2) On the next page you will be asked to confirm your existing password and enter your new password twice. Please consider the strength indicator and select strong password. If you’d like the system to generate a very strong password for you, click the Password Generator button and proceed from there.
3) Click the blue Change Your Password Now! button to save your new password.
1) Login to your /clients interface - https://www.datarealm.com/clients/clientarea.php - Your username is your primary billing email address. If you need assistance with your /clients password, please let us know.
2) From any page of your /clients interface, look under the Services drop down for the My Services option.
Select My Services.
3) On the next page, look for your hosting account under My Product and Services. Click on the Active status button
If your account status is listed as anything other than Active, you may want to contact our billing department.
4) On the next page, look to the left for the Actions menu.
Click on Change Password.
5) The next page will ask you to enter your new password twice. Please consider the strength indicator and select strong password.
6) Click the blue Save Changes button.
If you need any assent, please let us know!
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you are receiving a usage warning or if you are simply curious about how space within or...
Accessing cPanel All of Datarealm’s newer shared hosting accounts come with cPanel, a...