1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Email section, click on Accounts Icon.
3. On the next screen, enter what you want before the @ sign for the address that you wish to create, such as 'info' or 'my.name'. If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.
4. Enter your new password twice or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the blue Create Account button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear in the Email Accounts section found below this creation tool. Once listed there you have several options :
- Viewing Account Space Usage
- Changing the Password
- Changing the Assigned Quota
- Deleting the Account
- The MORE drop down menu which includes - Webmail Access, Mail Client Configuration Detail, and Calendar and Contact Client Details.
If you have any questions about email account creation or these email features, please let us know.
- 13 Users Found This Useful
Whether you are going for a short holiday or will be unavailable an extended period of time, you...
cPanel allows you to update the Mail Exchange or “MX” records for any domain hosted on your...
To create a new forwarding address or alias, perform the following steps:1. Login to your cPanel...
You can access your Email account directly from various Webmail Clients.1. Open...
What is a Mailman mailing list? How to add a Mailman mailing list to your account How to access...